Soup, Stew, and Chowder Recipes
Soup, stew, and chowder recipes – who can have enough?
Stews, chowders, bisques, chilies, bouillon, consommé, stock, broth, bisque, bouillabaisse, potage, gumbo, soup, and chili. They are all soup!
~~ Combine a few ingredients and heat – and you have a quick soup.
~~ Slowly simmer chunks of meats and vegetables – and you have a hearty stew.
~~ A clear soup base – consommé, broth, or bouillon – with or without a bounty of vegetables, is a dieter’s delight.
~~ Cream based chowders – delicious.
~~ Gumbo made with rich roux – a Cajun tradition.
~~ Chili – cowboy favorites with beans or competition style without beans.
Whatever your choice, let the home-made goodness of soup satisfy your hunger.
- Soup, Stew, and Chowder Recipes ~ New Recipes and Tips
- Soup, stew, and chowder recipes, and chili recipes, along with soup tips and articles that we've recently added to the website. Check here to see what's new to fill your soup bowl.
- The Summit Group Business
- The Summit Group Business
- Share Your Favorite Soup Recipes
- Your favorite soup recipes are too good to keep to yourself! What is your favorite soup, stew, chowder, or chili recipe? What makes it special? Why do you like it so? Tell us about your best soup.
- Beef Soup Recipes: Clear Beefy Broths to Thick Meaty Main Dishes
- Beef soup recipes from tasty, quick and easy lunch soups to long simmered stews, rich with meat and vegetables. Stew meat, hamburger, tough cuts or steak, leftover roast...all beef up these soups.
- Chicken Soup Recipes: Light Broth to Hearty Chicken Noodles, Stews, and Gumbo
- Chicken soup recipes from broths, traditional chick and noodles, cup-o-soups from chix mixes, and hearty favorites to new tastes. Said to sooth the soul and heal the body, it sure tastes good.
- Bean Soup Recipes for Soups with Canned, Dried, and Frozen Beans, Peas, Lentils
- Bean soup recipes are a tasty source of fiber and vegetable protein. Pinto, kidney, great northern, black, split peas, lentils, and all the others make delicious soups. Use canned or dry, one kind, or
- Stew Recipes: Thick Soups with Chunks of Meat or Vegetables Simmered in Gravy
- Stew recipes for thick and chunky soups. Beef and vegetables in gravy is the American staple. But, game and other meats, and vegetarian medleys, make tasty, meals-in-a-bowl, too.
- Cream Soup Recipes: Bisques, Chowders, Cheese, and Other Creamy Soups
- Cream soup recipes include more than cream of mushroom and tomato. Rich with cheese or white sauce, bisques and chowders are satisfying. Pureed vegetables or low fat milk make lighter recipes creamy.
- Chili Soup Recipes: Easy Chile Con Carne with Beans to Spicy Bowls of Red Chile
- Chili soup recipes, with or without beans, are family favorites. These range from mild chili con carne to fiery bowls of red chile to lighter soups made with white beans. Try these spicy soups.
- Sausage Soup Recipes: Soups Made with Fresh and Smoked Sausages
- Sausage soup recipes feature kielbasa, Polish and German links, chorizo, breakfast smokies, ground pork mixes, ring bologna, wieners, and other fresh and smoked sausages.
- Fish and Seafood Soup Recipes
- Fish and seafood soup recipes can be simple and delicious. Most of those you find here are easy to make. We use salmon, tuna, catfish, a variety of whitefish, shellfish, etc.
- Chowder Recipes - Clam Chowders, Corn Chowders, and More
- Chowder recipes ... traditionally for rich, creamy soups often made with clams or corn. I've been told real, true chowders must include potatoes. Some say they must have at least some fish or seafood.
- Vegetarian Soup Recipes: Meatless Soups With Vegetables, Beans, and Grains
- Vegetarian soup recipes for delicious soups starring vegetables, beans, and grains. These recipes feature legumes, veggies of all sorts, pastas, rice, and other healthy foods.
- Poultry and Wildfowl Soup Recipes
- Poultry and wildfowl soup recipes made with turkey, duck, goose, pheasant, and wild game birds. You can also make these soups with chicken.
- Pork, Bacon, and Ham Soup Recipes
- Pork, bacon, and ham soup recipes.
- Site Search for the Soup, Stew, and Chowder Recipes Website
- Welcome to the Site Search for the Soup, Stew, and Chowder Recipes website. Use this page to find the articles, tips, and ads you are looking for on www.soup-stew-and-chowder-recipes.com.
- Soup Stuff
- This Soup Stuff page is like a slow-simmered pot of home-made soup. A little of this. A little of that. News, trivia, my thoughts, and things I think you'll find interesting or helpful.
- Have Questions About Soup, Stews, or Chowders? Ask Here. Get Answers.
- Go ahead and ask your questions about making and enjoying soup. I'll give you my answers. And, we'll open it up to your fellow soup lovers for some additional perspectives.
- Subscribe to The Soup Scoop - The Soup-Stew-and-Chowder-Recipes.com Newsletter
- The Soup Scoop Newsletter -- subscribe today -- it's free. It's the official Soup-Stew-and-Chowder-Recipes.com newsletter, delivered to you by email.