Sensational Chicken Noodle Soup
This chicken noodle soup is from Campbell's Kitchen and it only takes 5 minutes to make. It cooks up in about 25 minutes. That's only half an hour start to finish.
* 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
* Generous dash ground black pepper
* 1 medium carrot, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
* 1 stalk celery, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
* 1/2 cup uncooked extra wide egg noodles
* 1 cup shredded cooked chicken or turkey
Heat the broth, black pepper, carrot and celery in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
Stir the noodles and chicken into the saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Favorite Soup Recipes.