You get double the chicken goodness in this one because it has both cream of chicken soup in it and pieces of cooked chicken. This is easy -- no peeling, chopping, or messy prep required! You don't even need a measuring cup! It all comes from a box, can, or package, yet it gives you this incredible home-made soup.
* 1 box of Uncle Ben's Wild Rice and Chicken soup mix
* 2 cans chicken broth
* 3 broth cans water
* 1 handful carrot slaw (shredded carrots already prepped found in produce dept.)
* 1 package (10 - 12 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
* 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
* 1 8 oz. block cream cheese, cubed into small pieces
* 10 - 12 oz. canned chicken
Put rice, contents of seasoning packet, both cans of broth and water into a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring once.
Add broccoli, carrot pieces, and chicken. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add in soup and cream cheese. Continuing cooking over low heat, stirring continuously, until cheese is melted.
Servings: 8 small servings
Time: 20 Minutes Preparation Time
20 Minutes Cooking Time
Go to the Soup, Stew, and Chowder Recipes blog.